Wednesday, September 14, 2011

“what’s so different about him? what makes him so special?”

and i sat for a while and I thought about all the ways you impress me, all the reasons why I’ve fallen so hard for you… you have this sense of humor that can make anyone smile… you are adorably cute, and your personality is so unique and different from everyone else’s… the list continued, however the last and final thought I had was “it’s because he cares.” I have truthfully never been with a guy who cares, the way you do. The way you take care of me . It’s the way you look at me with those eyes. It’s the way you make me feel like we aren’t right for anyone else. It’s the way you make me feel like I’m the only one that matters. I know that I will never find what I have with you, with anyone else, and at this very moment I don’t believe that I could be as happy as I am with you, with anyone else… It’s the way you hold me, so tight and close. It’s the way you keep me warm with your body on mine. And it’s the way I smile, because I know I could never be happier, than where I am now, with you.
 really sorry for today's fighting *again* kiboh :"( thats all my mistake !! i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment